MOTHER EARTH’S FARMACY
GROWING TO EXCEED YOUR NEEDS
- Welcome to Mother Earth’s Farmacy, on your 1st visit our office must verify your original CA recommendation with your Doctor’s office. You may not be admitted until verification has been approved by phone or internet, depending on your doctor’s office hours. If we cannot get verification, you will be asked to come back another day.
- You must have your original CA recommendation with a Valid photo ID to enter the pharmacy. Once your original CA recommendation is verified on your 1st visit, you will only need your valid photo ID for future visits.
- If you are from out of state, we do require proof of California residency and a CA original recommendation.
- Patients must be 18 years or older.
- Please treat our staff with respect and courtesy.
- We have the right to refuse service to anyone at any time.
- Please refrain from bringing large bags (backpacks) into the pharmacy, they should be left in your car or in the lobby.
- Patients please refrain from using any electronic device at the pharmacy. These include, but and not limited to: cell phones, IPads, cameras, laptops, recording devices. PLEASE turn off all of these devices prior to entering the pharmacy.
- Loitering in or around the building and parking area is not permitted.
- Patients will not distribute medicine received from Mother Earth’s Farmacy, to any other person and if caught redistributing your medication, your pharmacy privileges will be terminated.
- Patients are expected to arrive alone. No friends, relatives or children are allowed into our facility without a medical recommendation. No one should be waiting in any vehicles unless you are being driven for disability reasons.
- No loud music, please be respectful of our neighbors.
- Please be aware for security reasons, we are under 24 hour surveillance not only in our facility but also in the surrounding parking areas.
- Patients agree to let Mother Earth’s Farmacy and it’s staff to grow, store, process, transport, and dispense medical cannabis for their medical needs.
- As qualified medical cannabis patients under California law, we choose to associate collectively or cooperatively to cultivate cannabis for medical purposes. All members of our medical cannabis collective will contribute labor, funds, or materials, and all will receive medicine. We form this collective in accordance with California Health and Safety Code 11362.775, which states:
“Qualified patients, persons with valid identification cards, and the designated primary caregivers of qualified patients and persons with identification cards, who associate within the State of California in order collectively or cooperatively to cultivate marijuana for medical purposes, shall not solely on the basis of the fact be subject to state criminal sanctions under Section 11357, 11358, 11359, 11360, 11366, 11366.5, or 11570.”
Your IP has been reported to the authorities.
Just kidding, but seriously you're not allowed to check out this site even though recreational marijuana is legal in California.